Sunday, June 18, 2006

Hmmm..

Have you heard about WikiHow? Random infomration about how to do random things. The topics pop up on my google page (next to the world cup standings) and some have been quite unusual. Last week there was one about "how to run into a wall and do a flip", but I think that today's topic, How to help a friend who gets arrested in the middle of the night", really tops them all. I read it half seriously, but then you never know right? ...Though I still don't think I'm at the point of keeping $500-1000 dollars around just in case I need to hire someone a midnight lawyer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had never heard of this page! I enjoyed the link about how to get along if you end up in prison. I was pretty surprised to read that "You will probably cry at night." No mention anywhere of having your grandma bake you a cake with a nailfile inside...