This has been a very long 'finals week'. It's been three weeks since I have had a full night of sleep - I think it may have been my second night in Poland- and I've come to treasure the occasional six hours I get. We started new classes today, and somehow, it almost seems easier to just keep going than to stop and rest. If I get my apartment cleaned today, I will be a very proud woman.
As I finished the pulm/path exam today, I considered --briefly-- the thought of going back over it and checking my answers, but a powerful feeling welled up in me: a feeling which was very similar to that suffocating whole body nausea I feel when I have such a serious hangover that it actually hurts to move my body.
This is why I can pass my tests in school and still not remember anything about that topic the next week.
Monday, February 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment